Twenty things about me (in no particular order):
1. I decided on becoming a nurse thinking I might never actually work as a nurse. Luckily, there is a job in nursing for everyone and I quickly fell in love with the NICU.
2. I'm a University of Florida Gator.
3. I am fiercely loyal.
4. Confrontation makes me sad.
5. I am 28 and already going gray.
6. I have a love/hate relationship with breastfeeding. It is simultaneously easy, wonderful, and fulfilling and yet very physically and emotionally consuming.
7. I am not crunchy granola (baby-wearing, granola eating, all organic, co-sleeping) but I can understand those who are.
8. I have been dating my husband since I was 18. Married since I was 24. Best friend and life partner doesn't even cut it.
9. I'm a sucker for a good pinot grigio or a really cold cosmopolitan.
10. We named our son Weston. His namesake is not a city in Fort Lauderdale or the hotel chain. We just simply loved it.
11. I love to research the beejezzus out of a trip, a house/apartment, baby products, or any other purchase I can plan.
12. It doesn't matter how good the dessert on the menu sounds, I pick ice cream every single time.
13. You might call me a bad person but I always ask for plastic at the grocery store....reusable bags are for suckers. I swear I am working on improving my eco-friendly ways though.
14. I made it through 6 years of working night shift without coffee. As a Mom, with very broken sleep, I now crave a dose everyday.
15. I'm not cheap but man-oh-man do I love a bargain.
16. A good dose of shopping does for me what I suspect a good dose of drugs does for others.
17. I'm not religious or political so please lets avoid haggling over the issues.
18. Unfortunately, I have a bad habit of laughing if I witness someone fall (Someone once fell down the stairs in a dark movie theater and I literally had to excuse myself).
19. While we are on the movie topic, let me tell you I can cry with the best of them. Don't even get me started on what I looked like after Marley and Me or My Sisters Keeper. I might cry now...haha.
20. I am acutely aware that family and the health of those you love is everything in life.